~death before dishonor~
History geek from Moscow, Russia.
Rebel, that is being called "bad influence" for my revolutionary thoughts.
Currently studying English and German.
I travel quite a lot, and it implicates my art. I get 70% of inspiration from the places I've been to and the rest 30% from history. My favorite destinations are the United States (especially east coast) and Western Europe.
I do arts, crafts and other stuff. My main fandom is history, but I also really like Hamilton, Harry Potter, MLP and Sherlock series.
Feel free to note and talk to me!
[ plant pixels are used for links ]
coded by baekmii